New Blom-Singer® StomaSoft® Laryngectomy Tubes:
Features of the StomaSoft® Tube include:
- extremely soft and designed to fit comfortably within the stoma
- available in size 8, size 9, size 10 and size 12
- available in two lengths (36mm and 55mm)
- designed with reinforced strap holders
- compatible with HME systems and accessories from most major manufacturers
- Available with or without fenestrations
Blom-Singer® Laryngectomy Tubes (Sterile)
Blom-Singer® Laryngectomy Tubes are durable, lightweight silicone tubes that are used to keep the tracheostoma open after laryngectomy. Not compatible with HME cassettes.
Blom-Singer® Laryngectomy Tubes (Sterile) are:
• Available in a variety of sizes: 8, 9, 10, 12
• Available in 2 lengths (36mm and 55mm)
N.B. The tubes do not hold an HME or other attachments.