- The shape of the LARYNGOTEC® laryngectomy tubes offer an optimal seal around the tracheostoma.
- Ideal for patients with narrowing of the tracheostoma (stomal stenosis) or for those who are unable to tolerate base plates.
- The LARYNGOTEC® KOMBI laryngectomy tubes accommodate a HME cassette or Hands-Free system.
- Facilitate early use of a Heat and Moisture Exchange (HME) cassette and consequently pulmonary rehabilitation in the post-operative patient.
- Help to maintain pulmonary rehabilitation, through use of a HME cassette during radiotherapy treatment.
- The LARYNGOTEC® LINGO version, has numerous tiled fenestrations, designed to reduce the potential for tracheal irritation and granulation tissue formation and facilitate voice when used in conjunction with a voice prosthesis.
- The LARYNGOTEC® KOMBI LINGO CLIP version (not currently available on prescription) has a ring below the neck flange, which enables it to be worn with an adhesive base plate and is the tube of choice for use with a Hands-Free system.
For further information on the complete range of Fahl laryngectomy tubes, please click on the link to our Prescription Items Booklet or the link to our Fahl Laryngectomy Tubes Literature shown below: