BLOM-SINGER® Day&Night™ HME
AVAILABLE ON PRESCRIPTION
- InHealth Technologies® newest innovation that you can wear comfortably all day and all night – including at bedtime.
- Beautifully translucent and non-reflective for a natural look.
- Specially designed to attach to the entire family of InHealth baseplates, tubes and buttons.
- Allows a 24-hour, around the clock, universal usage
- Offered in two choices of airflow resistance for your comfort and activity level: - ClassicFlow® or EasyFlow®
|Easily and comfortably be occluded by gently pressing on the top of the device to allow the patient to talk||Easily locked by twisting the upper part clockwise to prevent an unintended occlusion during bedtime use|
Equipped with a highly effective inner foam part containing Calcium Chloride (CaCl2)
Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) is a salt. Its hygroscopic nature allows moisture to be trapped in the foam during exhalation and partially returned to the trachea during inhalation. The benefit for the patient is less moisture loss to the environment while breathing.
Patients that are using an HME
- produce less mucus
- feel less urge to cough
- face less risk of shortness of breath, fatigue, sleep problems
- show less anxiety
Additional information on the Blom-Singer® Day&Night™ HME can also be found by clicking on the link below.
Want to try a FREE courtesy sample?
Learn about our DAY&NIGHT® HME SAMPLE PROGRAMME